We value people. They’re the backbone of our business and the brand that we build with each customer and project.
If you’re a proven enterprise technology consultant or implementation expert you may just be what we’re looking for.
Join the company that is leading the business sustainability revolution.
Be a part of an incredibly talented, dedicated, industrious and creative team.
You May Be Exactly What We Need!
At PCG our consultants, practice leaders and customer advocates are the best in the industry. We know that when you surround yourself with the best, you achieve success—and success for our customers.
If you’re a leader in enterprise business, application, technical, project and customer success and looking for an incredible work experience, we want to talk to you.
We want deeply experienced people that can apply technology to business challenges in:
- Aerospace & Defense
- Consumer Packaged Goods
- Discrete Manufacturing
- High Technology
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Life Sciences
- Process Manufacturing
- Warehouse Distribution
We’re seeking great talent in these locations:
- United States
Browse PCG’s Current Job Openings Below
You’re Already Doing Great Work!
We provide comprehensive consulting, advisory and technology solutions across these industry-leading platforms:
We boast the largest concentration of Infor ERP LN, NetSuite ERP, Oracle OPM and Industry 4.0 consulting and implementation talent in North America and are one of the fastest-growing providers in these platforms today.
Maybe You’re a Perfect Fit For
Senior/Principal NetSuite Consultants
(ERP, Finance, Manufacturing)
- Responsibilities include:
- Conducting ERP software evaluations
- Identifying the need for customization and maintenance
- Supporting PCG sales and demonstration efforts, as required
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Four or more years of demonstrated expertise in NetSuite applications and systems and consulting
- At least 10 implementation cycles
Additional: A Bachelor’s degree is preferred; specific SuiteFoundation and NetSuite Administrator certifications preferred. Candidates can reside anywhere in the USA; Minimum 50% travel required.
Senior/Principal Infor/Baan Consultants
- Infor/Baan Financial Consultant – Functional
- Infor/Baan Supply Chain Consultant – Functional
- Infor/Baan Technical Consultant
- Multiple years of experience in delivering fully life-cycle Infor implementations
- Ability to communicate recommendations for Infor LN usage and configuration to clients
Additional: A Bachelor’s degree is preferred; Candidates can reside anywhere in the USA; Travel to client site is required.