Bringing the next generation of manufacturing capability, built on Infor and enabled by Tulip.
The Smart Factory
The Smart Factory?
One doesn’t need to look too closely to see that technology has profoundly impacted how businesses and factories operate. The application of technology is making the process of manufacturing increasingly intelligent and dynamic, leading to “smart factories.”
The smart factory happens within the four walls of your plant or operations. The smart factory combines production, information, communication, equipment, people and automation to integrated the entire manufacturing process.
SMART FACTORY for Infor
The smart factory isn’t a single technology or product. It is a portfolio of applications that extends native Infor functionality to provide robust manufacturing capabilities to drive better production, improved profitability and new competitive advantage.
- Machine Integration and edge devices via the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)
- The cloud for scale, security and cost effectiveness
- Infor integrations through an out-of-the-box connection to transactional data, workflows and processes
- Infor Analytics for real-time production optimization, insight and profit opportunity identification
- “No-code” extensibility by leveraging proven TULIP™ “no-code” technologies for easy integration of new functionality
PCG’s innovative Industry 4.0 and SMART FACTORY for Infor solutions bring together and harness the power of information from manufacturing equipment, business processes, the supply chain, innovation and product design efforts, along with financial information, to give you a complete picture of the business—leading to fast, accurate decisions and a more profitable operation.
PCG’s Industry 4.0 solution is a comprehensive, proven suite of technical and business knowledge, manufacturing platforms (from back office to the shop floor), process and information experience, models and methods that are designed for speed, accuracy and lower project cost and a track record of customer success around the world.
If you seek to extend your manufacturing business and Infor CloudSuite technology platform into Industry 4.0 the SMARTFACTORY for Infor is the only solution available today.
Start your Industry 4.0 journey with PCG.
I4.OS SMART FACTORY Delivers—
- Work Order Selection
- Materials Management
- Digital Work Instruction
- Bar Code Scanning and Label Printing
- Labor Reporting
- II0T Connectivity
- Machine Monitoring, Machine-to-Machine Interaction
- Compliance Management (GMP, HACCP, CFR, etc.)
- Analytics, Dashboards and Operating Reports
- Production Insights
- Real-time insights from the shop floor to the back office
- Detailed performance and KPI reports to find new improvements
- Sophisticated visualizations for better production control
- Automated incident alerting for fast corrective actions
- Integration from machines to ERP and analytics
- Mobility through smart device support
Manufacturing Sustainability for Infor CloudSuite.
Implementing, integrating, optimizing and adapting end-to-end technologies for your business.
“Out-of-the-box” business technology platforms aren’t always designed for advanced or complex manufacturing needs.
PCG’s SMART FACTORY for Infor solution quickly and effectively solves this challenge.
Get the manufacturing information, decision, process, integration and profitability control you seek.